- Advanced creatine form
- super micronized formula
- pharmaceutical grade
Creatine MagnaPower®from Albion® Human Nutrition the world leader in chelated mineral science Creatine MagnaPower is Albion’s proprietary patented product (US Patent # 6114379)
• Creates a higher level of absorption and utilization than creatine monohydrate.
• Greater bioavailability of creatine and magnesium.
• Ergogenic activity is enhanced when magnesium creatine chelate is consumed.
• Greater increase in intracellular water, an indicator of greater protein synthesis.
• Clinical studies showed it most strongly regenerated energy needed for anaerobic performance.
• Quick twitch muscle energy, which is needed for power movements in weight training, sprinting, hockey, football, baseball, soccer etc.
• Enhances the body’s ability to generate and regenerate ATP for muscle performance.
• Higher level of absorption than other combination regimens of magnesium and creatine.
• No loading needed with Creatine MagnaPower®
• Magnesium is an electrolyte and well known as a muscle nutrient.
• Facilitates vital oxygen delivery to working muscle tissue.
• Creatine MagnaPower® can be consumed with juice, water or other beverage of choice.
• Delivers more energy.
Ingredients: 85.3% CREATINE MAGNA POWER® magnesium creatine chelate, bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent – magnesium salts of fatty acids – capsule (gelatin, colour E 171).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Consult your physician for any health problems.
Be the first to review “Creatine Magnapower”
Amount Per Serving Energy 4kcal/17kJ Fat of which saturates 0.25g Carbohydrate 0g Protein 0g Salt 0g Creatine 485mg Magnesium 88mg
There are no reviews yet.